Hadoop online training course content
We provide best Hadoop online training in Hyderabad by experienced and real time expert faculty in Hadoop.
Course Duration : 30 Hours
Course Fee : Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pay details of this HADOOP ONLINE TRAINING classes.
1. Big Data
- What is Big Data
- Characterstics of Big Data
- Problems with Big Data
- Handling Big Data
2. Distributed Systems
- Introduction to Distributed Systems
- Problems with Existing Distributed Systems to deal Big Data
- Requirements of NewApprocach
- HADOOP history
3. HADOOP Core Concepts
- Map Reduce
- Install Pseudo cluster
- Install Multi node cluster
- Configuration Introduction to HADOOP Cluster
- The Five Deamons working
- Name Node
- Job Tracker
- Secondary Name Node
- Task Tracker
- Data Node
- Introduction to HADOOP Ecosystem projects
5. Writing Map Reduce programs
- Understanding HADOOP API
- Basic programs of HADOOP Map Reduce Application Form
– Driver Code
– Mapper Code
– Reducer Code
- Eclipse intigration with HADOOP for Rapid Application Development
6. Understanding Tool Runner
- More about Tool Runner
- configure and close methods
7. Common Map Reduce Algorithems
8. HADOOP Ecosystem
- Importing data from RDBMS using sqoop
- Introduction to hive
- Creating tables in hive
- Running queries
- Introduction to pig
- Different modes of pig
- when to use hive and when to use pig
- Basics of HBASE
9. Advanced MapReduce Programming
- Developing custom Writable
- Developing custom Writable Comparable
- Understanding Input Output formats
10. Introduction to Ooziee
11. Hands ons Exercise for each concept
How to learn hadoop at home?
What is hadoop big data?
- Every day, we create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data — so much that 90% of the data in the world today has been created in the last two years alone.
- Gartner defines Big Data as high volume, velocity and variety information assets that demand cost-effective, innovative forms of information processing for enhanced insight and decision making.
- According to IBM, 80% of data captured today is unstructured, from sensors used to gather climate information, posts to social media sites, digital pictures and videos, purchase transaction records, and cell phone GPS signals, to name a few. All of this unstructured data is Big Data
How to become Hadoop expert?
Become Hadoop expert:
The underlying technology was invented by Google back in their earlier days so they confidentiality index all the rich textural and structural information they were collecting, and then present meaningfitC and actionable results to users.
There was nothing on the market that would Cet them do that, so they built their own platform. Google’s innovations were incorporated intortfutch, an open source project, and 3-radooy was Cater syun-offfrom that. yahoo has played a key role developing 3-radoop for enterprise applications. Contact us to Become Hadoop expert.